- Reply to this post and I will pick five of your icons.
- Make a post (including this info) and talk about the icons I chose.
- Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
- This will create a never ending cycle of icon glee
These are from
- This is from The Trial, the first show I was in at Cyrano's many moons ago, and the only picture where you can mostly see me. I'm the one in the front with the blue shirt and green skirt. It's hard/impossible to see, but my hair was long at the time so we could divide it into 4 or 6 little braids and loop them back up to the top of my head. Best hairstyle I've ever had on stage.
- I made this icon when I started meeting celebrities stage managing. It is one of my favorite lines from Six Degrees of Separation.
- This is Gladys Lyman, my Great-Grandmother. I use her for family-related posts.
- I found a candy heart maker on-line a few years ago. Since I was directing Charlotte's Web at the time, this is what I came up with for the show's icon.
- I love this artist, Shiori Matsumoto. Highly recommend checking out her website - http://www.ne.jp/asahi/secret/label/english/g-frame.html
These are from
- This is from my favorite Get Fuzzy comic - Satchell and Buckey are looking out a window and Satchell asks "Where do you think the little birds go when they die?" This is the answer.
- I am a Black Adder fan, and I always loved George. This icon usually makes an appearance when I have been a complete boob about something.
- I love the colors on this one. It was originally a play-by for an on-line RPG.
- Babo! Babo UglyDoll was a birthday present. You can now follow his weekly adventures in my 'journal.
- I think this came from one of those 'best pictures of the year' articles that go around the 'nets. I love the idea of two little chicks locked in mortal combat.