Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Tragically Funny

Dr. Buddy finally sent my stuff to the surgeon. He says they are booked into April but they will fit me in sooner if they think it is an emergency (which is isn't.) but I should be hearing from them. He also asked about emailing my x-rays to the brace-makers and I agreed (again.)

I finally got a hold of the Spine Doc's assistant about getting another name for a second opinion. He told her just to have me see the one surgeon. I explained that I wanted to get appointments set up now for the opinion and the second opinion since the wait time is so long and she understood but he will not budge.

Sometimes I hate that guy.