?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Today Is National Trivia Day!

1. What do you want to be if you grow up?

2. What did you do last night?

3. Do you listen to pop music?

Comments

( 13 comments — Leave a comment )
davesmusictank
Jan. 4th, 2017 05:50 pm (UTC)
1. A librarian

2. Watched DVD's.

3. Not alot ,more jazz really.
hikerpoet
Jan. 4th, 2017 05:56 pm (UTC)
A camp director! Which I pretty much am, finally--I co-founded the robust youth program at our local state park.

Watched an Angel episode

Yeah, my favorite genre is probably 80s/90s alterna-pop
theloriest
Jan. 4th, 2017 06:21 pm (UTC)
1. I want to be Phryne Fisher. That's not do, I know. But it's who I want to be.

2. I had Part 1 of my weekly torture. Then home. Was supposed to have D&D, but our Brazilian DM had to cancel due to no working fans and it being stupid hot where he lives. So instead I turned on Twitch and watched Talks Machina on Geek & Sundry.

3. Not really. But that's mostly because I don't generally pay attention to a lot of anything new that comes out.
cairtirnin
Jan. 4th, 2017 06:25 pm (UTC)
1. Alive

2. I went grocery shopping at 10:30 pm because that was the only time I had to do it.

3. No. It's never really been my thing.
friday82
Jan. 4th, 2017 07:21 pm (UTC)
1.) A Jedi Knight. Or Indiana Jones. Yes, still.

2.) I was writing e-mails.

3.) Real pop music, yes. Not that "wtf is this?!" they call pop these days.
zitronenhai
Jan. 4th, 2017 07:40 pm (UTC)
1. What do you want to be if you grow up? A philanthropist with an inexhaustible fortune.

2. What did you do last night? Had an accidental nap, then a really hard time falling to sleep once it actually was bedtime.

3. Do you listen to pop music? Here's my unapologetic YES. YES I DO. I listen to difficult music, too. But I like pop, as well.
yshaloo
Jan. 4th, 2017 07:55 pm (UTC)
1. an artist

2. made dinner then sat on the couch surfing my phone and halfway watching tv until bedtime

3. sadly, my radio choices around here are bad pop, classic rock, or country. I listen to the bad pop.
promiseoftin
Jan. 4th, 2017 10:24 pm (UTC)
1. HAHAHA, if I grow up? I am pretty darn happy with my dual profession as a proofreader and a music journalist.

2. laundry

3. More so these days. I'm trying to force myself to be "hip with the kids." Thankfully, a lot of it is pretty decent.
bluesilverkdg
Jan. 5th, 2017 12:34 am (UTC)
My ultimate goal in life is a compassionate animal sanctuary on, like 100 acres of property and unlimited funds to keep all the animals who need to be there.

Had a friend over with her dogs for a play date for them and cookies and wine for us.

Sometimes. A lot of '80s and '90s, which is kinda poppy.
manintheboat
Jan. 5th, 2017 03:17 am (UTC)
Retired.

Played Zen Koi. Trained the Dog. Read a book.

Not really.
laurainlimbo
Jan. 5th, 2017 03:37 am (UTC)
1. if I ever grow up, I want to be someone who writes well. not necessarily a "writer" but just someone who writes well.

2. spent too much time online buying stuff - then watched Sherlock, read and slept.

3. old pop music (from the 80s)... not new pop music.

shadowdaddy
Jan. 5th, 2017 07:22 pm (UTC)

I have found question 1 to be a terrific icebreaker at parties or events with people you don't know or only  only know professionally.


And i have no idea.

1_rhiannon_1
Jan. 5th, 2017 09:33 pm (UTC)
1. If? Hahahaha! Love it :D

2. Work :(

3. Sometimes. Actually, I listen to it at least 5 shifts a week - that's 90% of the shop playlist. The other 10% is K-Pop.
( 13 comments — Leave a comment )

Profile

Ghost Light
ghost_light
Ghost Light

Latest Month

September 2019
S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     

Links

Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by Keri Maijala