- Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by stage managers.
- When provoked, stage managers will swivel the tip of their abdomen and shoot a jet of boiling chemicals at their attacker!
- Birds do not sleep in stage managers, though they may rest in them from time to time.
- The stage manager-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand stage manager-fights take place there every day!
- US gold coins used to say 'In stage managers we trust'!
- Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of stage managers.
- It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to stage managers!
- Stage managers, from the movie of the same name, had green blood.
- Stage managers once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest.
- The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes stage managers.
Oh, just one more...
1. What do you like on top of your chilli? 2. Chocolate covered peanuts or chocolate covered raisins? 3. How often do you condition your hair?
Happy belated birthday bennuheron!
So. I've been kicking around starting a Shakespeare-thened community and I decided to do a general theatre one instead. Theatre_Nerds?…